Catch A Water Leak Early With A Detroit Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Smart Detroit Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Detroit monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Detroit?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Detroit flood detector can recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Detroit flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Detroit Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Detroit flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (313) 306-4352 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.